Fortegra.eu is owned and operated by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Ltd., an entity incorporated in Malta ("FEICL " “our” or “we”) whose principal address is located at: The Reed Centre, Blue Harbour
Ta’ Xbiex Marina, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX1027, Malta.
THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ON FORTEGRA.EU ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS MADE REGARDING CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY, LINKS, OR COMMUNICATIONS AND NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO DEFECTS OR ERRORS OR CORRECTION OF THE SAME, COMMUNICATION INTERRUPTIONS OR INTERCEPTIONS OR LOSS OF DATA, OR THE ABSENCE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS ARE MADE.
In no event shall FEICL, nor any of its affiliates, be liable to any party for any costs or damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access or use of, or the inability to access or use Fortegra.eu or any of its functions or features, including in connection with any browsing or downloading of any information, data, text, images, or other material accessible through Fortegra.eu or any website linked to or linking into Forterga.eu
Links to third-party sites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. FEICL makes no representations as to the security, quality or propriety of any site which may be accessed through this website and accepts no liability for the content or for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in such sites or goods or services purchased from them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. For example, cookies are used to remember users’ preferences and to help navigate between pages efficiently.
No, our website does not use or track cookies and does not store or otherwise track personally identifiable information in any manner.
When accessing or making use of any part of Fortegra.eu, you may not:
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law;
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component;
- Interfere with the functioning of Fortegra.eu or restrict or inhibit any other user from using Fortegra.eu;
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or exploit any information, software or other material obtained through Fortegra.eu for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of FEICL;
- Post or upload content on Fortegra.eu, in which you don't own the respective rights.
You will indemnify FEICL for any costs or damages that FEICL incurs as the result of any such inappropriate content per the above being uploaded by you.